How do I rent gear?
BOC gear is available for personal use by any Brown community member. To check out gear, follow these steps:
1. Come by our office in the basement of Faunce (directions below) during gear room hours (12-1p weekdays).
2. Find the gear that you want to check out (see partial list below).
3. Fill out a contact sheet with your name, information, and the days that you plan to use the gear.
4. Please bring cash in the amount of the gear rental fees below. All gear rentals are, by default, one week pending availability. We do not accept credit card or Venmo. We will only collect the retail value of the gear if it is returned late, dirty, damaged, lost, or stolen.
5. By renting gear from the Brown Outing Club, you agree to all of our Gear Room Policies.
5. Have a fun trip!
Fall 2019 Fees
|Item||Weekly Rental Fee ($)||Retail value ($)|
Directions to the BOC Office
If you have any more questions regarding gear rental or our inventory, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our gear room managers Aidan Wang & Ainsley Clapp at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.